Sr. Manager, Fellows Program - St. Jude Medical
A candidate we’ll love:
- You have a strong history of success, driving future sales and impacting future market share gains through early customer relationship development, brand identification, and product adoption.
- You connect at all levels, and passionately cultivate relationships with institutional program directors and industry key opinion leaders (fellows/directors).
- You enjoy talking strategy and big picture as much as products and service.
- You have an impressive record of creating and implementing pain, neurosurgery, PMR and orthopedic sales and marketing initiatives throughout the United States, specific to health care professionals in training/fellows.
- You have a track record of identifying program ‘champions’ within the sales organization to implement sales initiatives and liaise with program directors and fellows.
- You’re well versed in the medical device industry, and have the ability to develop and execute strategies to familiarize fellows with SJM products during their program.
- You are a strategic thinker, and collaborate in the design of fellows marketing pieces, and the design of HCP in training and fellows professional education courses.
- You have expert verbal and communication skills.
- You have the ability, and the willingness, to travel extensively.
- You’re a strategic thinker, and have spent the past 5+ years in the medical device industry focused on marketing, training, and field work.
- You’re a difference-maker.
A place you’ll love:
- If you’re looking to make an impact and change lives, while working in a dynamic environment that inspires innovation, St. Jude Medical is the perfect place.
Email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, Apply Online
Post a Comment