Search-Police have been notified.
Sourcing satellites have been launched.
Dogs have been loosed.
And I'm hot after the next:
Contract Talent Sourcing
TSG, for short.
Is that you? Are you a TSG? If so, then you are most likely:
- Competitive (hate to lose)
Oh, and you eat (solve) problems for breakfast. And, you looooove to learn new ways of discovering top talent.
Am I close? If so, you could be our NextGreatHire.
Here’s the mountain you’ll need to climb (but never fear, the backpack is light and your teammates are true):
- Engage with recruiting team and/or hiring managers to understand business focused profiles and key (critical) openings
- Source, qualify and present candidates to recruiting partners
- Prepare target lists with recruiters and hiring managers and develop a sourcing strategy for each opening
- Make initial candidate contact and build relationships/networks with prospective candidates in an effort to increase interest level in company opportunities
- Screen candidates for their technical skills per the requirements
- Manage ATS and maintain accurate candidate documentation to ensure legal compliance with employment practices, policies, and procedures
- Maintain pipeline of qualified candidates to deliver against assigned number of requisitions
- Use complex search strings (like extended Boolean search for semantic sourcing); Linkedin Recruiter, Twitter, news and blog sources, and other social networking sites to identify and engage potential candidates
Here’s what you see when you look in your career-rear-view-mirror:
- A BA/BS in business, communications, HR or related discipline, and/or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience in a corporate or search firm environment.
- A career centered on sourcing people. Bottom line.
- A career marked by life-long learning and a love of practices related to the ways of the Boolean Black Belt Ninja (if I have to tell you his name, then you don’t know what I’m talking about)
- Thousands of hours spent sourcing talent from within the ranks of engineering, quality assurance, and information technology
- And yes, it’s just extra special if a measure of this has happened in the medical device industry
If you can see your face in that mirror, then you’ve already waited too long. Amaze me with your ninja-like-quickness, and text “NextGreatTSG” to 972.510.5627 - tell me that your resume is already sitting in my inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on the mountain,