Reporting to the Director of Post Marketing Quality, the Senior Manager, Continuous Improvement will serve as the CI Subject Matter Expert, and lead our division's efforts to improve productivity and increase St Jude Medical's bottom line.
Here's a few of the responsibilities you'll have while leading a team of CI Engineers:
- Manage a diverse, staff, and be accountable for staff development (critique, instruct, mentor, evaluate, and coach).
- Collaborate with Director to define overall strategy for the department.
- Implement CI tools, lean planning, and training to project team leaders and members.
- Leading 2-4 projects/year to improve product performance or lean processes that saves the company time and money, while maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Maintain awareness of industry related regulations and guidelines published by the FDA and international regulatory authorities.
- ASQ Master Black Belt certification
- 7+ yrs experience in Quality, Reliability, or R&D, preferably within a medical device or pharma company.
- 5+ yrs of relevant work in managing CI projects.
- Experience in statistical software, such as Minitab.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with peers and team members.