St Jude Medical - Plano, TX
Circuit Design Engineer (RF/Analog) -- NMD2450
This position is responsible for electrical design of low-power, mixed-signal embedded systems; hardware and firmware; RF Design for implantable medical devices. 2+ yrs of experience with microcontroller-based hardware design and 1+ year of C/C++ programming in an interactive / collaborative environment.
Major, On-Going Responsibilities:
- Detailed electrical hardware and firmware design
- Modification and maintenance of implantable medical devices,
- Using best engineering practices for low-power, mixed-signal embedded systems.
- Create, edit, and maintain documentation related to design controls and quality system guidelines.
Experience & Training:
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline related to embedded systems design.
- 2+ years of experience with mixed-signal hardware and firmware development related to embedded systems (preferably TI MSP430-based design).
- 1+ years of C/C++ programming experience is strongly desired.