Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Retail Sales Trainer - Denver, CO (24seven)

Share on Facebook

Retail Sales Trainer - Denver, CO
Contact: Patricia Beasock - pbeasock@24seveninc.com
Company: 24seven

As a Retail Sales Trainer, you'll have the opportunity to travel and train extensively within your division. You will be facilitating instructor-led and Web-based training courses delivered to retail employees in order to prepare them for being the connection for our customers.

Your schedule will be based on market needs that encompass retail store visits and will require 75% travel (telecommuting the remaining 25% will be considered). Our best Sales Trainers have dynamic facilitation and presentation skills and are equally comfortable with both small and large groups. A sound knowledge of the wireless industry and retail management experience are desired in this role.

-Build strategic partnerships with field leadership and front line employees

-Coach for content and skill improvement of employees on the front line

-Facilitate effective training which incorporates traditional instructor-led training, co-facilitation, virtual classes and on-the-job-training (OJT)

-Participate as a subject-matter-expert (SME) on teams that create tools or training solutions to address and bridge gaps in knowledge, competency and skills

-Use positive reinforcement and adult learning techniques to promote learning and skill improvement

-Access reports on key sales success factors (i.e., quota, service excellence, audit scores, etc.) and make related recommendations for training or performance improvement solutions

-Develop as a professional training by completing internal and external trainer certifications
* 3-5 + years of retail management exp; 2+ years of field sales training exp required
(exp must be w/in a formal training department)

* Bachelor's Degree required/successfully complete and pass background check

* Working knowledge of MS Office applications, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook

* Thorough understanding of Adult Learning Principles

* Ability to model values of the organization

* Talent for facilitating effective and engaging presentations in a variety of delivery formats

* Superb written and verbal communication skills

* Knack for multi-tasking and organization under pressure

*Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team

* Strong work ethic

* Effective management of group process and dynamics, including the ability to smoothly manage group conflict

**Qualified applicants must have training experience**

*** Must live in or near Denver in the region***

No comments: