On second thought, don't. You won't learn anything new, but you might get a chuckle from the list.
I'll save you the click - here's what post looked like:
Here's their list of 5 Job Search Tips for 2012
(to ResumeBear's credit, the "2012 Best-Kept Job Search Tips" came from StartWire...at least we now know who to blame):
1. Apply Early (because we all think it's best to apply "late")
2. Keep up on Company News (ok, we're recovering a bit)
3. Understand A Company’s Hiring Approach (IMO, the best tip so far)
4. Join a Professional Organization (wait, this is a best-kept job tip?)
5. Network Through Social Media (and we round out the top 5 with the obvious...ok, so maybe it wasn't so obvious back in 2012...but, do you remember what year you joined Linkedin? Yep, that's what I thought).
Mashable offers up a Job Search Series that's bound to offer up a few nuggets. Maybe we'll revisit them in 2016 to see how they stack up. : )
Here's my tip of the day: Your job-search attitude should mirror that of the competitors we're cheering in Sochi.
Be Focused. Don't Lose Heart. Be Accountable. Be Coachable. Think Big.
Your career depends on it.
Post a Comment