In 2010 St. Jude Medical Neuromodulation Division (NMD) established a developmental program for individuals who exhibit the skills to be successful in sales and want a career in medical device sales within the Neuromodulation Division. Successful candidates must have the following;
• Bachelors degree and 2 yrs successful sales experience or Advanced Degree and related experience
• Ability to reside in Dallas for training for a period of up to eighteen (18) months
• Ability and willingness to relocate to any assigned geographic area within the U.S. after successful completion of training
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent communication skills, ability to adapt communication style to audience
• Goal oriented/gets results
• Exercise good judgment/decision making
• Benefits – as a full time employee eligible to participate in an excellent package of company benefits including group medical, dental, company paid life and long term disability programs, as well as the St. Jude Medical Company 401(K) savings and retirement plan.
• Compensation package will include a base compensation of $50K-$59K based on experience and education plus an annual bonus opportunity of $10K paid quarterly upon achievement of established goals.
• A cash allowance based on distance and not to exceed $5K may be made to individuals who require relocation to the Dallas area.
• Training will include developing sales skills, project assignments, classroom courses, cadaver lab exercises, presentations, shadowing opportunities, and a variety of other activities.
We are currently interviewing for the February class. If you meet the requirement(s) and are interested in the program described, please send your resume to email@example.com . We will review your qualifications and contact you directly if you are selected for an interview.