Our client is a leader in the development of software radio solutions for cellular operators, and has a research and development center in Bangalore, India. This centre is to address and develop 3G and 4G waveforms from India with the technology that eliminates the use of proprietary chip sets for a cellular system's signal processing by developing each wireless standard entirely in high level software running on industry standard hardware.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, INDIA
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics or a closely related field.
- 5+ years experience in software development.
- Hands on Object Oriented Design and strong programming skills in C++
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team player
- Diverse interests and a passion for technology.
- Software development in wireless technologies e.g. GSM/GPRS/EDGE/3G/CDMA etc.
- Knowledge of Perl, Python, or other scripting languages
- Software development on Linux
- Experience on Agile Development Methodology
- Familiarity with Open Source Software
- Network programming and/or developing large software systems.
If you are interested, Pls mail your profiles to : Alexy@ideas.in/alexy.k@gmail