Location: San Jose, CA
Global wireless client is looking for talented and passionate developers to help define and develop innovative mobile smartphone devices based on Windows Mobile.
Areas of interests are: various WinCE device drivers, device power management, audio control, etc.
- System integration for Windows Mobile devices.
- Design and implement, or port device drivers for new hardware.
- Develop unit test tools.
- Excellent coding/debugging skills using C and C++
- Experience in developing device drivers and embedded system software development, especially for Windows CE.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
Post a Comment