Candidates should have a strong technical background and be ready to explore new ideas and technologies aggressively. Applicants should also have experience throughout all the phases of SW development projects. Good communication skills and problem solving skills are also necessary to lead a group of very talented engineers.
- Oversees design, development and integration of the next generation smartphones. Should have deep understanding of the SW architecture and design principles for embedded systems, as well as practical experience of developing smartphone devices or other similar embedded systems.Qualifications:
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Five years of experience in management of embedded system design, development and integration. (Preferably in WinCE/Windows Mobile environment)
- Two years of experience in design and development of CDMA/GSM smartphone device.
- Two years of experience in design and development of WinCE device driver
- Two years of experience in design and development of inter-processor communication (IPC) between baseband and application processors.
All experience may be gained concurrently.