This is an opportunity to be a part of a leading edge R&D Group/Software Development Team in the advance mobile communications industry. You will have opportunities for creative thinking that will influence the direction of next generation handset products.
You will be responsible for creating and developing cutting edge technologies for the mobile device space. Strong skills in the areas of software analysis, design and implementation are required. The successful candidate will have a big influence on the technology to be developed and must have the ability to quickly bring their ideas to a proof of concept level on a mobile device. Your team’s responsibilities will also include supporting other Samsung development groups bring new functionality to market.
• 4-9 years experience in developing new technologies,Experience in some of the following areas is a plus:
ideally related to the mobile phone space
• Very strong Java / J2ME and C skills
• Embedded system development
• OO design skills and system architecture
• Java (J2ME) platform development
• Design pattern usage experience
• Mobile application development
• Multimedia support on mobile device
• Mobile UI development experience
• Debugging tools on embedded devices
• SVG or OpenGL ES
The ideal candidate will want to join this ground floor opportunity to expand his/her abilities in the Advanced Wireless Industry. You will also possess a winning spirit/attitude, adventuresome, team oriented, ability to work independently, well organized, detail oriented, proven troubleshooting skills, shows initiative and possess strong communications skills.
Interested Engineers should email their resumes MS Word format. Your salary requirements are required for immediate consideration.
Forward serious requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org