HOT JOBS FOR THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29TH
CISCO IP ENGINEER - PLANO, TXThis engineer will be actively involved in IP Network Architecture, Design and Implementation a of UMA lab network which includes UNC, SGW, GPRS gateway, AAA, SGSN/GGSN, Access Point, Gig-E routers & Switches.
I'm engaged in a search for two (2) strong Cisco IP Engineers to join our Plano, TX based client - immediately.
There will be additional responsibilities focused on:
- IP Security testing: Development & execution of IP security scenarios
- Debugging and Analysis: Closely work with testing team and help for reproducing, debugging & analysis of IP related issues.
Skills & Experience:
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Cisco IP Engineer)
- 2-5 years of IP networking, IP security, TCP/IP applications
- IP Networking: IP addressing/sub-netting,IP Routing, VLAN switching, Router Redundancy protocols like HSRP and VRRP
- Network Entities / Equipment: Routers, Wireless LAN, Layer2/Layer 3 switches
- IP security: knowledge of IP sec, Radius,IKEv1 and IKEv2 is plus
- OS: Unix/Solaris Networking