T-Mobile currently has the following position available in our Chicago, IL office:
Central Region Recruiter - Engineering/Network Operations team
As the Central Region Recruiter, you will be primarily responsible for recruiting high performing Engineering and Network Operations candidates. You will oversee the recruitment process to ensure the hiring managers are interviewing and assessing A - level candidates.
Your primary responsibility is to contribute towards building T- Mobile Recruiting into a world class recruiting function by partnering with client groups and other stakeholders to provide consultative recruitment services to all levels of management. You will continuously assess our approaches and strategies to ensure optimum return on investment from a cost basis, but more importantly, to superior quality of hires.
This includes implementation and measurement of sourcing and external branding strategies such as competitive intelligence, networking, college recruitment, internet sourcing, events, advertising, employee referrals and community outreach. Specialization in sourcing and research recruitment techniques as well as recruitment of executives and key strategic roles is desired.
The Central Region Recruiter will also manage Targeted Selection to ensure a rigorous interview process and placement of qualified and motivated candidates. Your leadership and coaching skills are critical to ensure the success of all recruiting efforts within this channel.
- This critical position requires an experienced, dynamic and results-oriented recruiting professional with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Experience must include creating targeted recruiting strategies, developing and analyzing recruiting metrics; and aligning HR and recruiting strategies with the overall business strategies. Strong skills in client relationship building, critical thinking, and verbal/written communications are required.
- Minimum 3+ years proven track record of corporate technical recruiting experience in a fast- paced corporate environment.
- Prior agency experience a benefit.
- Expertise in internet sourcing methodologies.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and project management experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to exceed goals with minimal supervision and good business sense are key to success in this role.
- Previous experience with behavioral interviewing techniques preferred (DDI).
- Facilitation of training courses strongly preferred.
- Preference to candidates that have expertise in telecom/wireless positions, as well as a strong understanding and experience recruiting RF Engineers in a GSM infrastructure (UMTS a strong plus).
Interested? Please apply online HERE.
Additionally, please email me your resume (HERE) with one paragraph detailing your most significant accomplishment in 2006.
Look forward to hearing from you!