TV schedulers, A&R guys, Wall Street researchers, cool hunters. As punishment, now it's our turn to ram stuff down your throats. Hope you like Bon Jovi!
- if so, Maureen's job will be much easier in 2016.
Pay someone to write snarky comments? Do you think we're getting paid for this?
- well, yeah, I'm not either, but I guess they don't
know the Scobleizer
Talented amateurs making ads for fun and posting them online seem to be better at your job than you are. Bonus: No more "whither the 30-second spot" whining.
- actually, this will be taken over by the bloggers
As cars run on software, the grease monkey will need a makeover.
- wrong, the smart auto mechanics will all be blogging
about auto repair...for $$
U.S. high-tech jobs
But software engineers can always get a job down at the garage.
- or, they can serve as technical advisors to
the blogging Scobleizer
Indian call-center operators
American customer service is rescued from oxymoron status as companies realize that being nice to the people with the money is the only way to win.
- I think Gautam would beg to differ
Post a Comment