I've got six Electrical Engineer positions open in Plano, TX (hardware design, pcb layout) ~ here's the JD for the Principal Engineer role. Email resumes to: email@example.com
Location: Plano - TX - USA
Job Category: Electrical Engineering
St. Jude Medical develops medical technology and services that focus on putting more control into the hands of those who treat cardiac, neurological and chronic pain patients worldwide. The company is dedicated to advancing the practice of medicine by reducing risk wherever possible and contributing to successful outcomes for every patient. Headquartered in St. Paul, MN, St. Jude Medical employs more than 14,000 people worldwide and has four major focus areas that include: cardiac rhythm management, atrial fibrillation, cardiovascular and neuromodulation. We currently have the following position available in our Neuromodulation Division.
Experience and Training:
• 10 or more years of industry experience in embedded systems development and testing
• Experience in medical device or other highly regulated development environment
• Bachelor's in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science and Master's in Electronics or Biomedical Engineering;
• Strong technical skills, including analytical and problem solving skills to guide, mentor and grow a team
• Proven ability to work effectively and lead a technical team competently
• Proof of successfully completing two or more complex engineering projects from concept to production release
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills; uses email tools effectively and efficiently
• Works with cross functional teams that may include multiple-sites, sets direction to meet and exceed the business goals and executes project tasks competently to reach the finish line successfully, on time and consistently.
• Works closely with product management and technology R&D teams to actively participate in new product planning and life cycle management activities.
Check out this jobmagic link for more details:
Requisition #: NMD2445
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segments: Biomedical Engineer, Electrical, Electrical Engineer